This should help you dress up for the Dickens Faire! http://www.dickensvictorianvillage.com/Dickens%20Clothes.pdf http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_clothing http://www.dickens-literature.com/A_Christmas_Carol/index.htmlRead More...
- Victorian Christmas Faires – Celebrate Like Dickens
- Have A Positively Scrumptious Victorian Christmas Dinner
- Turtle Soup – a Part of a Victorian Dinner of the Rich
- Superplums! Victorian Sweet!
- Brandy Butter – an Essential Complement to Plum Pudding
- Plum Pudding – an essential dessert in a Victorian Christmas dinner
- Fashion In Victorian Times
- Enjoy a Victorian Christmas – Make your Christmas the most beautiful yet with Victoriana!
- Christmas Cards Originated in Victorian Times