It is wonderful to learn that Christmas cards originated in Victorian times, but it is true – this is one of the many assets that we have gained from this time. Letter-writing was an art in Victorian times, one that feels archaic in this time of instant communication, and yet I hope it does not [...]Read More...
- Victorian Christmas Faires – Celebrate Like Dickens
- Have A Positively Scrumptious Victorian Christmas Dinner
- Turtle Soup – a Part of a Victorian Dinner of the Rich
- Superplums! Victorian Sweet!
- Brandy Butter – an Essential Complement to Plum Pudding
- Plum Pudding – an essential dessert in a Victorian Christmas dinner
- Fashion In Victorian Times
- Enjoy a Victorian Christmas – Make your Christmas the most beautiful yet with Victoriana!
- Christmas Cards Originated in Victorian Times